Walk With Us in 2018
This summer, 61 Isaiah Ministries will host over 150 people from 15 mission teams. There is a lot of behind the scenes work that is required for each of these teams. To help the mission teams have the most impact, we need summer missionaries to serve for multiple weeks throughout the summer. We have been praying for God to send more workers to the harvest fields of Honduras. We pray that you will be one of them! Our heart is to share Christ, disciple followers, help those in need, and build relationships. Our team motto is “Come Walk with Us.” This is an invitation for you to come walk with the 61 Isaiah Team.
2019 Mission Trips and Partners:
- FBC Sanger: February 7-12 Sanger has been a partner with us for the past two years. We are so grateful to have them come again to work alongside the church in Las Brisas.
- Southside Baptist Church: March 10-17 This is the second year that Southside Baptist Church has been partnered with us!
- Lake Highland Vision Trip: May 13-18
- The Avenue: The Avenue Church has partnered with Rio de Dios in Gracias since 2012. The two churches have worked since then visiting homes, hosting medical clinics, worship training, ministering to local schools, and constructing a new church building.
- Zavalla Baptist Church: Zavalla has partnered with Chimis and will be returning this coming summer to strengthen relationships!
- FBC Marble Falls: First Baptist Church Marble Falls has a partnership with Iglesia Agua Viva in San Isidro. These churches worked together to visit homes, host a medical education class, and lead a children’s ministry training event.
- Taylor’s Valley Baptist Church: Taylor’s Valley Baptist Church partners with Rio de Dios, Las Acacias. These churches have visited homes and worked to further develop the children’s ministry.
- The Gathering: The Gathering Church began a partnership this year with The Bridge Family in the village Rio Grande to construct a pila. They will also begin a partnership with a church in a village called Mongual.
- FBC Gordon: For the past six years, First Baptist Church Gordon has partnered with Jehova Es Mi Pastor in San Isidro. These churches have visited homes, repaired the walls of the church building, worked with the children and lead a children’s ministry training event.
- IGo: New Partnership!
- FBC West: First Baptist Church West has partnered for the past three years with Pastor Trini in Santa Elena and San Pedrito. They visited homes and worked to further develop the children’s ministry.
- FBC Teague: Last year, Teague partnered with Don Felipe’s family to help them build a chicken coop for a sustainable income. This year they will continue that relationship as well as build new ones.
- Waxahachie Bible Church: WBC has partnered with the church in Cenicera for the past four years. They have visited homes, worked with the children, and led a children’s ministry training event.
- FBC Red Oak: Red Oak is partnering with La Meande to visit homes and work to develop the children’s ministry.
- Bluff Dale Baptist Church: Bluff Dale teamed up with Abundant Life Christian School to help train teachers and lead a retreat for the students. They will be returning this year to continue this training.