Praying for the harvest and the workers through COVID-19
Prayer is important. Prayer is powerful. It is in times like this when we must pray. We must stand in the gap for others. For this is the confidence we have in approaching God; that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us (1 John 5:14). So we encourage you, we challenge you to pray along with us for the harvest and the workers these next 15 days.
Many of you have been praying alongside us at 9:38 everyday for years. You have been consistent in praying for the harvest and asking God to provide workers. Thank you for your commitment to praying for them, for us. We have created a 15 day prayer guide to give you more specific topics to pray over in regards to what is currently happening in the world. We invite you to join us in praying over these topics at 9:38 everyday for the next 15 days.
- Day One: Pray for the containment of COVID-19.
- Day Two: Pray for the government to have wisdom in decision making.
- Day Three: Pray for those who are currently infected by the virus.
- Day Four: Pray for the workers to have wisdom on how to continue with the harvest during this time (Matthew 9:38).
- Day Five: Pray for peace to overcome fear.
- Day Six: Pray for the wisdom, protection, and energy of medical workers.
- Day Seven: Pray for the church to be the piercing light in the darkness (Matthew 5:14-16).
- Day Eight: Pray for relational restoration within the homes that people are contained in.
- Day Nine: Pray for those who don’t know God to knock and ask for the door to be opened (Matthew 7:7-8)
- Day Ten: Pray for an abundance of resources (1 Kings 17:7-16)
- Day Eleven: Pray for societal reformation as a result of this virus.
- Day Twelve: Pray for those who are away from home during this time.
- Day Thirteen: Pray for those who are unable to work during this time.
- Day Fourteen: Pray that society would use social media in a positive way.
- Day Fifteen: Pray for yourself to be proactive in using this time for conviction, restoration, and healing.
Gale Constable says
Praying and standing with you. Love you.